Sorry its been so long





Well, things here have been very busy lately, as you can imagine. The girls are still doing well and growing quickly. They are both over 7 pounds now. They are sleeping for longer stretches, but still not near through the night. We have spent a few more days and nights where it was just Gwen and I and it is tough, but I don't feel like it is something that we won't be able to handle anymore. It will just be the hardest thing we have ever had to do.


Both girls are starting to hold their heads up. They are only able to do it for a little while, but we are very proud of them. Also, they have both been able to roll over once. Its not consistent but we were very impressed.


Here are some pictures I hope you enjoy. The top picture shows the girls resting together, which rarely happens. Almost always, one of them is unhappy about something. And nothing disturbs them more than hearing their sister cry. It is endearing but it also is frustrating when you get one of them down and she is woken up by her crying sibling. At this very moment I am typing with one hand shile Rowan sleeps in her baby bjorn and Saoirse rests in my hand. Neither of them will sleep without beimg held.
The bottom picture is more normal with them messing with each other.
On the right you see my brother with them before he left for Washington DC.

2 comments:

  evan

July 22, 2007 at 3:34 AM

Amazing...

I wish telepathic movement was forthcoming;

every week things change for the better. And the girls continue to assert their personalities.

Despite the moments captured in words and pics, I am missing. and the journal is a wonderful display.

my pleasure, as well as many others.

  evan

July 22, 2007 at 3:35 AM

Amazing...

I wish telepathic movement was forthcoming;

every week things change for the better. And the girls continue to assert their personalities.

Despite the moments captured in words and pics, I am missing. and the journal is a wonderful display.

my pleasure, as well as many others.