Don't ya just love winter




The first snow fall came and I think the girls liked it. They couldn't tell me despite my insistance they "use their words". They are babbling like crazy though and it is very cute.
Unfortunately, winter also brings unwelcome things. Our girls have their first colds. Saoirse got it first, now Gwen and Rowan have it. Their isn't a much more pathetic sight in this world than a crying, stuffed up baby with a running nose. Saoirse way of dealing with this was to scream at the top of her lungs all night long for three nights in a row. I think Gwen and I got about 8 hours of sleep combined for three nights. Luckily, the cavalry arrived in the form of Gwen's mom, so tonight at least there is the promise of sleep.
Enjoy the pics. Cheers!

1 comments:

  AMANDA

December 13, 2007 at 9:46 PM

Oh yes, winter sickies are the worst.
The girls are so cute. I know I always write that, but every new picture you guys post just warms my heart.
Hope you all catch up on some sleep!