Did I sleep for 15 years?....

Honestly, some days it's like I have teenagers already. They have attitudes, they're defiant, they throw tantrums, Saoirse is so emotional.


And this morning, at around 8 am, I was making breakfast and heard the TV turn on behind me. The girls know that the remotes are for the TV, and they don't understand which buttons are for what, so they just push a lot of them. Rowan had the TV remote, and had turned it on. Saoirse had the cable remote, and had somehow (accidentally) turned it to Nickelodeon. So I walk into the living room and I see them sitting on the couch, watching cartoons.



A few minutes later, Rowan got down from the couch and apparently decided that she needed to make an urgent call.




Seriously, they're only one, right?

3 comments:

  Souza Sisters

June 4, 2008 at 8:44 AM

That is so very cute and very funny!!

  Anonymous

June 4, 2008 at 7:26 PM

They look so grown up sitting there watching tv!!

  Harris Boys

June 5, 2008 at 5:36 AM

hahah Gwen that is great!!!