For the readers out there

First of all, let me say in response to Chris's post below that it IS a big deal to take care of the kiddos alone at night. And I appreciate it very much. Book club was fun, good to see other adults. Although sitting in Panera waiting for Reem at 7:00 I realized how exhausted I was. It's rare to sit quietly for a few minutes at 7:00, and I could barely keep my eyes open. Some hot chocolate helped, though. :)

Secondly, I took this quiz:


I am Marianne Dashwood!

Take the Quiz here!

You are Marianne Dashwood of Sense and Sensibility! You are impulsive, romantic, impatient, and perhaps a bit too brutally honest. You enjoy romantic poetry and novels, and play the pianoforte beautifully. To boot, your singing voice is captivating. You feel deeply, and love passionately.

Well...they got the impatient and too brutally honest part right.

I know, geeky. But I do love Jane Austen.

2 comments:

  Anonymous

June 20, 2008 at 9:40 AM

You're right...It IS a big deal to take care of the kids yourself especially at bedtime!
I'm Ms. Dashwood as well. Good for you for going to a book club.

  Unknown

June 23, 2008 at 6:44 PM

you have a beautiful singing voice. i'm sure your girls hear it all the time.