Halloween!

Last year we didn't dress the girls up. I was just flat out too tired to care that it was Halloween. This year we decided to take them to the party that the twin club throws here in A2, so we got some costumes. This morning was the party, and I have to say it was adorable. Now I'm kind of sorry I didn't do it last year. The girls ate snacks, ran around, played with a bunch of other little twins. They were totally indifferent to the magician who was there to entertain the kids. Maybe in a year or two.

Here's Saoirse, our little pirate:

Here she is checking out her sword:

Here's Rowan as a monster:

And again:

Here's the best shot I got of both of them posing. Saoirse's face is pretty tearstained, she wasn't thrilled about sitting still even for a minute.







So fun! It's going to be even more awesome when they're ready for all the night time stuff, like trick or treating and haunted houses.

2 comments:

  Harris Boys

October 25, 2008 at 8:28 PM

love your little pirate and monster...what a fun color. we're taking the boys t&t this week...I can't wait!

  Linda

October 30, 2008 at 6:53 AM

They look so cute!!!