To be fair

Since I showed off Rowan's first pigtails, here are Saoirse's. They lasted about an hour before she pulled them out. Now we know what Chris would have looked like as a little girl. :)




Here's just some of the trouble the girls have already been in this morning. I let them do this in hopes of getting five minutes on the computer. Since I'm right now writing this to the soundtrack of earsplitting shrieks...it didn't work. What there is not a photo of, due to the danger, is the sight that greeted me this morning when I went to get Rowan out of bed. She was sitting on the railing of her crib, straddling it like she was riding a horse. She was clearly contemplating getting down, but hadn't worked up the nerve yet to take the drop. I'm proud and horrified all at once.

1 comments:

  Harris Boys

October 25, 2008 at 8:27 PM

gotta be fair mommy! too cute!