San Diego

So I haven't written in a while. Sorry about that. Chris and I went away for an entire week to San Diego and left the girls with Grandma and Grandpa. It was the longest we've ever been away from them. We both missed them terribly, although of course it was nice to have a break and spend time with each other. We talked more on the trip out there than we have in six months. I hung out in the spa, got a fantastic massage, we walked on the beach, I read about 8 books, ate more food than I can believe, and went to a really beautiful wedding on the Pacific Ocean.





Now we're home. While we were away, Rowan learned how to lean out from behind something and say "Boo!" They both learned to say "buck-buck" to "what does the chicken say?" and "Moo" to "what does the cow say?" I swear their hair grew like an inch, and they got even cuter. How is that possible?



Oh, and also while we were gone, the girls got a new second cousin, Ava Ryan, who lives in Texas. And another set of awesome twin friends, Sareena and Sahil, who have been so long awaited!

2 comments:

  Harris Boys

October 22, 2008 at 7:58 PM

hey gwen...missed reading your posts, but what a fanatsic trip you and chris had. the pics are beautiful and I'm so jealous about the massage and reading 8 books.

  Linda

October 23, 2008 at 8:13 AM

Sounds like a GREAT getaway. I'm jealous of the eight books! (and the time to sit and talk to your hubby). Glad you're back!