Rowan and Saoirse have decided to get up about 2 hours earlier than usual the last couple of mornings. And Saoirse has skipped naps entirely three times in the last week. That makes for long days. What does it say about you when you need more sleep than your 18 month olds?

We've spent some of that extra time starting our Christmas shopping, getting stocked up on some warm weather clothes, and preparing for Thanksgiving. Rowan and Saoirse are totally psyched for Christmas this year:


Here's Rowan wearing a new hat to play in the car, and then one of both of them. It was pretty chilly, even in the garage.


Saoirse wore one of her new t-shirts today, and she looked so retro it cracked me up. Burnt orange cords, a retro Batman tee. She looked like she could have been Chris or I, back in the 70's. Or, looking at this photo, her Uncle Blake.

And this, because although she doesn't sleep as much as I would like her to, when she does sleep I think it's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

1 comments:

  Harris Boys

November 21, 2008 at 8:53 PM

they are so sweet gwen and turning into little girls. I love Saoirse's cords and retro shirt :)